Pier Luigi Bersani is the new secretary of the Democratic Party.
" Inside there is also a victory for all my "comments on Twitter.
Shortly after his first press conference announcing: "build the party, I am proud to do so. This is a great victory for everyone, voters and activists, and we will work together with Dario and Ignatius ( read on their comments on the vote of the primaries ), a team effort. I want to say a word of friendship and respect for Marino and Franceschini, we will work together for our party. I want to thank Dario Franceschini I phoned recognizing the results of the primaries. "
And who among the journalists asked whether it will be so only until November 7th, day of the Assembly of the Democratic Party, seems to respond a little later:" It will be left without masters, not one man, but a collective of actors, the Democratic Party is a party without a master. I'll do the leaders in my own way, the PD will not be a man. A great people's party is a collective of actors and this will be the key to my work. "Bersani points out an important step that prefugura his line:" I prefer that the Democratic Party is a party to the solution rather than defining the opposition, because the 'alternative also includes the opposition but not always true hand, and stand in a corner screaming leads nowhere. "The new secretary
counting in progress is:" Let's start with pride for what happened today. Three million people are a great test of democracy. Three million people who paid two euro per person to participate in the primaries are a great result. We are proud to be the ones who are building a party. Who makes up the Republican party realizes that speaks of parties and not "people". This puts Italy, like other democracies in the world who have not started with the owners. I hope that our example, leading some to reflect on the lack of transparency on other players. We were and are an open book. This result gave me the responsibility to lead the Democratic Party. Above or below 50%? We will see, to us is above 50%. Now cooperation with all opposition, but I want the party to the solution. "And he announces his first initiative on the theme of the work:" Tomorrow I will be in Prato, to meet the artisans who live the crisis, because we must break the wall between politics and workers. "The textile district of Tuscany is in fact in trouble, caught between the relocation of factories in China and Eastern Europe, and also weighs the" unfair competition "of companies run by Chinese, often irregular and unfair.
0 comments:
Post a Comment